- Los Angeles Times (January wholesale nba jerseys 22, 2012), Bicyclists tour Watts on a CicLAvia ride
- KPCC (January 23, 2012), Slideshow: Ride to Watts Towers
- Intersections SouthLA (January 25, 2012): CicLAvia tours Watts to build crowd-sourced neighborhood map
- LA.StreetsBlog (February 7, 2012): A Ride to the Watts Towers: More than a Ride to the Watts Towers.
- USC Annenberg News (February cheap jerseys 8, 2012): Group bike ride to Watts Towers uses USC Annenberg innovation in mapping
- Forbes (April 6, 2012): Rethinking Urban Settings: Riding Bikes And Making Maps
…and some stories about the wholesale nfl jerseys map launch in April 2012:
- Inside Annenberg (April 12, 2012): Map to reimagine bicycling in south L.A. released by USC Annenberg and community partnership
- KPCC OnCentral.org (April 13, 2012): Head south cyclists: New biking map leads riders to Watts Towers
- La.StreetsBlog (April 13, 2012): Start Your CicLAvia in South Los Angeles!
- Intersections SouthLA (April 13, 2012): New map takes bicyclists through South LA
- InglewoodLand (April 15, 20120): CicLAvia, a day in the park
Let us know if you Soon! hear of more!